Four Most Frustrating Words Your Website Designer Can Say:
“It’s Not Ready Yet”
We Are Committed to Your Business Growth!
When you have a Mr. BusinessBuilder Website Design:
- Your homepage will direct your consumers to the information that addresses their needs and wants, which means your potential buyers find the right information at the point of sale;
- Your consumer will understand what you will do for them, which means they recognize the value they will receive from you first, then under the products and service you sell;
- Your website content is “King,” which means your consumers’, and search engines too will be attracted to your message;
- Your website navigation is “Queen,” which means consumers will find exactly what they are looking for with ease;
- Your website will express why you are the consumers’ best choice quickly, witch means more potential sales for your business;
- Your website will have an effective headline to influence consumers’ to call or click you; which means more customer engagement, better relationships, and more business profit;
- Your website will have title page that are simple and directive, which means consumers no what to expect, and expect the information they want to make a buying decision;
- Your website will have standard web conventions like key navigation placed at the top or on the left side of your site, which means buyers find what they are looking for quickly and effortlessly;
- Your website will have simple site graphics, which means the best graphics communicate solutions to their problem, or needs;
- Your website will be real, which means your business value story reinforces your market dominating position, and why you are the consumers best choice;
- Your website will be connected; which means that headers, footer, images, and social media sync up working together to secure transactions for your business;
- And finally, we are not only in the website business. At Mr. BusinessBuilder, we are in the communication, education and problem solving business. Consequently, you will be enrolled into our worldwide “On-line, E-Learning Client Attraction Education Program” designed to teach you methods that will generate more consumer leads, make more sales, and enjoy more profit.
Here are more details about Mr.BusinessBuilder Web Design Principles we adhere to. Our top Web Design Principles will communicate your company’s value and story clearly to current and potential customers.
Homepage Connects With Your Buyers’ Needs and Wants.
We are storytellers and writers skilled in expressing the value of your business. Your Homepage has to communicate the specifics of your products and/or services, and at the same time demonstrate the completeness your buyers can expect. Any visitor that links to your websites Homepage must understand – quickly – that you are their best choice given your competition. We work to ensure that there is high relevance between a buyers search phrase and your content.
Tell The Visitor What You Will Do For Them vs. What You Do.
Given our experience we know that buyers don’t care if your business thrives or dies. That is a fact. What a buyer cares most about when they are visiting your website is whether you are answering their questions to a problem or need. More times than not, when they have an answer to their issue – you can expect a call from them for more information. Right around the corner is a lifelong sale waiting for your assistance.
Website Content is King Navigation is Queen.
Website navigation like a book’s ‘Table of Content’ act so buyers can find what they are look for with ease. Content that solves problems and offers solutions for buyers influence them to connect with you. But they have to find the information they need. Effective website navigation is a key fundamental for connecting your buyer to the information they are look for. We spend time making sure that your website content is relevant to your buyers and the navigation is simple, to the point, and consistent throughout your site.
Make Your Point Keep The Sale
We understand that website visitors leave web pages in 10-20 seconds, but pages with a clear value proposition can hold people’s attention for much longer. We make use of content and navigation that speaks to what consumers are buying vs. what you are selling. We are strong on the value for your business given this principle.
The key task for any headline is to influence the buyer to take action.
It is well defined that we live in a very fast-pasted world. Adults no longer have an ‘attention span advantage’ over a typical preschooler. Consequently, headlines matter more now that ever. We worked with effort to connect what your buyer is looking for to lively, relevant, and interesting headlines.
Title Pages Simple and Directive
Website title pages require unique, descriptive, and simple messaging. Imagine opening a book to a title that emphasizes ‘Presentation Skill’, yet the content of the chapter has nothing to do with learning how to present with confidence before a group of people. You’d be surprised and a bit confused about the entire relevance of the book. When we create a website our main job is to develop strong title pages that tells the buyer what they can expect. With is information the website visitor can decide if they want to continue reading or move on.
Uniqueness and Web Convention
Uniqueness has no place when it comes to web conventions. At Mr.BusinessBuilder, we create your website so that your buyers will find the information they are searching for with ease. That is why we pay attention to standard web conventions like key navigation placed at the top or on the left side of your website page. This is where website visitors expect to find navigation options. Be assured, they will find what they are looking for quickly and effortlessly.
Simple Website Graphics are Best.
I’d said it thousands of times, content is king when it comes to website creation. Why? Buyers want information to answer a question, solve a problem, or hire someone to look after a problem they are dealing with. Most website visitor are less impressed with illustrations.
Keep It Real.
We use real pictures vs. stock photos if at all possible. Telling your story and keeping in real for the user of your website is reinforced by using pictures of you’re your employees, customers, work results, building and equipment.
Use Multiple Ways To Connect With Your Buyer.
There are many ways for your buyer to contact you. We make sure that we include footer links in combination with your contact page, so at the moment a buyer what to reach out to you, a simple click with connect your and your buyer.