If You Are Searching For A Motivational Speaker With Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, And Leadership Knowledge Then You Have Made A Great Connection
Frank Rowan (aka) Mr. BusinessBuilder:
Knowledgeable, Engaging, Educating And Entertaining.
MR. BUSINESBUIDLER HEADQUARTERS: Helena, Montana 59601
Whether You Are Looking For: a keynote speaker who is a skilled storyteller able to connect life lessons to your business practices; or, you want a competent seminar leader; or, a workshop trainer—with years of experience driving your main points home for those in attendance, you must read on.
Your conferences, workshops, seminars and corporate events need keynote speakers who can get your point across, while ensuring the audience has a memorable learning experience.
Frank Rowan will connect with your team, or the customers you serve by paying attention to audience interests, being direct when supporting key event knowledge and skills, and lighten the attendees mood + looking for moments went crowd laughter increase their opportunity to pay attention—increasing learning moments.
Here’s a checklist that you can count on to convert your event from—Surviving to Thriving:
1. Event Preparation Is A Key Success Indicator: which means, Frank will work with you and other stakeholders responsible for the messaging that is relevant to your attendees.
2. Frank will fine-tune his presentation based on your requirements: so that your organization goal are realized. For example: know the intent for the event, to educate, to motivate, to mold the program materials for accuracy and relevance, which means the attendees’ gain a positive learning experience—and are willing and able to take action and except their personal responsibility for knowledge + action.
3. Frank always works to enforce a dynamic, strong, healthy, and cohesive learning experience: for you, those you report to, and especially for the event participants.
4. Expect that Frank will establish as many preparation meeting necessary to maximize success for all involved: your team, your peers, your up-line managers, and your entire organization. One of Frank’s most enjoyable and results driven events is with your customers. Frank knows your customers; new to lifelong buyers, feel appreciated when you share knowledge and skills that make their day-to-day operation more effective and profitable.
5. Frank knows by presenting thousands of time over decades—Keep The Main Point, The Point. He knows when you hire him that you’re on the hook for the event activities. Frank expects that you will communicate extensive requirements, clear and direct. He expects that you will talk about your business culture; and together, evaluate your attendees’ strengths and weaknesses Frank never accepts an engagement when time to prepare isn’t valued—regardless of opportunity or money, ever! Simply, if the event requirements are non-existent, weak, or not well thought through Frank isn’t your best choice. Although you’ve heard this before, when preparation meets opportunity great results are the byproduct—Frank lives it.
6. Expect to work with an action-oriented speaker. Ideas and concepts are worthless without, action. Frank loves his path—because teaching, having a memorable and lasting impact, sharing problems, solutions and an action plan that your attendees’ will perform the next day—is the main point!
7. Frank presents his message with passion. Passion is contagious. Your audience will connect with Frank, his style and content. He expresses his point-of-view; equally, Frank demonstrates his respect for you and every attendee by listening to them—hearing what is real for them. Frank has said many times that perfectionism is not achievable. So; be wise, exchange perfectionism for a substantial amount of persistence. Persistence is about resilience—the price paid to keep moving. Action is the fuel that will drive knowledge to results. Content lacking action drives inertia. Frank expects, Action.
Frank Rowan [aka] Mr. BusinessBuilder, is an experienced, inspirational international business speaker. He is available for events on select dates this year. Call his office to learn more about his availability and business programs.
1 + (406) 410-1950, Today
You’ll Be Glad You Did!